March 22, 2010
Seven brilliant iPhone applications
1. Smelt it: An application which smells it and leads you to he or she who dealt it.
2. Skittles Locator- Directs you to the nearest Skittles vendor.
3. Drunk call translator- Translates your drunken, foul-mouthed slurring into coherent, eloquent speech. No more embarrassing late-night calls to ex-girlfriends or annoying co-workers. Also works for incoming calls.
4. Gaydar- Evaluates speech and visual patterns of subject and matches them against detection criteria.
5. Nice Comeback- Provides cutting retorts to insults for the slow-witted.
6. Rape whistle/ringtone- Voiced by Courtney Cox Arquette and essential for anyone's personal safety, this application screams "Help! I'm being raped." It is also available as a ringtone.
7. Boob scale- This application weighs boobs. Sometimes simpler is better.